Subscribe Here RSS or Email

2/16/08

My Link Love Weekend

0 comments Buzz Here
I have decided to post a linky love as thank you's and i called it "My link Love Weekend".

I will be starting in the entrecard. According to my E-Statistics i have 11 droppers but i will only give 3 link and those to the highest droppers (Meaning they keep on coming back to my site and keep on dropping their cards) which benefits me when it comes with ec points.

Therefore, I give you my top 3 droppers and please do visit them because they are not just droppers, they have great contents.

The most Highest: Toast & Egg & Me
I assume the name of the site owner is kumo (I didn't contact the owner but it supposed to be surprise right! so i assumed that it is name (Kumo) is an engineer and set a goal of earning a living through the internet. I like the site, their so much you can get...it is a great resource if you want to earn easy money.

Second Highest: Internet Dreamer
One woman, One Dream, One Million, One Year. Toni Turner is 26 years old and very competative, visit the blog and you will see that it's a great blog with great content.

Third Highest: Internet Business GuideTheir so much you can learn in Marcus blog, you get some guides and tutorials....Here's what Marcus Reason why he blog "felt the urge to give back what I learned over the past 3+ years working online. Using this blog, I’m going to provide tutorials, first hand experiences, products and guidance to boost your Internet business and bring it to the next level"

Thank you guys and i am enjoying dropping cards and actually took me so much time specially when i visited a blog like this three which is worth reading, great content and great droppers too!

Until the next week end.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP