Subscribe Here RSS or Email

12/21/07

Yahoo vs google at alexa

0 comments Buzz Here
Out of my curiosity, i looked at alexa Web Search to see the top site's. I know there are some that are aware about it but there are some that are not, just like me. Please, have a look at what i just have learned -- Yahoo is at the top of Google. My thought is that Google is the most popular but i was kind of shock but it all depend of why yahoo is still at the top, so i decided to post here the difference between the two.

Do you know?....
Yahoo's Traffic Rank is No. 1 at Alexa with users mostly coming from US but traffic rank wise yahoo comes second in the US where as in countries like Taiwan, Hongkong, India and Vietnam they are number one (1), 47% of yahoo Users go to mail.yahoo.com.

Google's Traffic Rank is No. 2 (Alexa Web) users mostly coming from US and traffic rank as number 1 in the US, 61% of Google users go straight to google.com next is mail.google.com.

If we are to compare both sites:
Yahoo
Speed Average (53% of sites are slower)
Average Load Time - 2.3 Seconds
Link to this site - 73,894

Google
Speed Very Fast (84% of Sites are slower)
Average Load Time - 1.0 Seconds
Link to this site - 328,120

Oh well, no matter what .. both of the site are great use for me and i value each individual. It's just great to know the difference of both big sites.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP