Subscribe Here RSS or Email

10/16/08

Wallpaper for Grab

7 comments Buzz Here


I just started learning Photoshop, I have them for quite a while but i just use them for some thing but today i want to make my own wallpaper and i like the result. I follow some steps of tutorial and add a few details in it.



I would like to share this, if you are interested you can grab them for free, Just click and save image as then load.

below are the two that i learned today.

.... here is the other one


Please let me know of what you think.. leave a comment aswell if you grab it for your desktop.

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments:

Laurie Roskam said... at 18/10/08 01:10

There are really great! I say that about designing DAILY! I'll be grabbing that one! Thanks a bunch. With gratitude, Laurie B.

Iris said... at 18/10/08 08:56

Thank you guys, i think i keep on posting of what i learned using photoshop.

Anonymous said... at 29/10/08 12:15

beautiful! care to share the learning material?

Iris said... at 29/10/08 12:49

Hi! Das Kaninchen,

Sure, Here's where i learned them leaf

enjoy!

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP