Subscribe Here RSS or Email

9/4/08

Please Let Me Know!

1 Comment Buzz Here


The header auction did not go as i expected and i found that this is the dis-advantage because i can't tell of who are serious bidders and not...anyway, i still have the header and up for grab, of course Amanda gets the first offer but if not interested will be for anybody who are interested... I will change the header to go with your template. Despite of everything though, i still will carry on with my coming auction (3 column Template) I am open to any suggestion to make my auction available to only serious bloggers.


Today, i changed my template, i am back to bloggers comment system, i have nothing against intense debate still my favorite comment system but i want to use the full potential of blogspot since i am blogging about bloggers tips and tricks so might aswell use the whole system.

I am thinking of white post background but i will definitely will change my header, and the footer.

Please let me know if you find problem with my template while dropping and reading.

Last thing: I will be having a clean up with my links to replace with new ones. Please let me know if your interested of exchange links and wanted to be added to my list.

Update: This Header Auction is already Taken by Amanda...She is very interested in it...Thank you very much Amanda. It's a smooth transaction and she is very professional to deal with. Please wait for my next auction it's a Whole Template.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said... at 6/9/08 18:11

Hi
site looks nice hey why dont you go by my blog and take a peek and see what you can do ?
We'll work something out.
Also I'd like for you to check out one of my projects http://bloganese.com it features up and coming bloggers and I'd like for you to consider adding your profile Thanks
ps let me know Thanks

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP