Subscribe Here RSS or Email

8/31/08

Reminder: Monday is the End of the Header Auction

0 comments Buzz Here

I just want to remind you guys that tomorrow(Monday) is my last day of my Header Auction

The bidding amount at the moment is $2.75

Update: It's Monday now! and i am so excited to who will be our winner....It's Still OPEN so bid you guys and be a winner.

For more information about this auction and if you want to bid, please read this post Header for Auction and i will announce the lucky winner at the end of the day.

Here's the Header for auction, of course this will come with entrecard widget image aswell.




Enjoy everyone!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP