Subscribe Here RSS or Email

8/15/08

Grid Focus Template Available for Blogspot Users

0 comments Buzz Here
I can't help but post about this because it is now available for blogspot users, my favorite blogging resource Amanda of Blogger Buster have converted the the original Wordpress theme by Derek Punsalan of 5thirtyone.com It's clean and look so neat here's the demo of Amanda's conversion.

If you're one of blogger who likes white, clean and neat template this is for you. This is a three column template. You can read the rest of Amanda's Post about this Grid Focus Template here.

What i like is the hover effect of the navigation. If you want you can download them right now.

Download the Blogger Buster's Converted Grid Focus Theme.

As always, Thanks to Amanda for sharing this.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP