Subscribe Here RSS or Email

8/18/08

MY 6 Unspectacular Quirks

0 comments Buzz Here

I was tagged by my good friend Debra of Mamaflo's Place to tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself.

My 6 Unspectacular Quirks are as follows:

  1. Once i started tweaking, working on a template or even wanted to learn something new i don't want to stop until i get them -- even i am cooking dinner i still think about it, even when i am in bed.
  2. I can easily get excited and taken over by that emotion, i know i need to stop and think but i just don't.
  3. I am super emotional person. I cry, even watching the Beijing Olympic when some athlete gets their dream medal.
  4. I turn red (my skin, and eyes) when i drink beer or any alcoholic drinks even just one glass.
  5. I love Classic of everything.
  6. I love to sing and i don't care if i am out of tune and the whole neighborhood can hear it (Done it back in my home country Philippines)
Now, i am tagging the 6 bloggers who i would like to know more about them.

Aeirin Collection

Unpredictable Life

On the Bricks

Nisha's world

Banicmanic

Netrix

Please read the rules of this Meme.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Enjoy!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP