Subscribe Here RSS or Email

8/2/08

Top Droppers Deserves Appreciation

0 comments Buzz Here


I really think that it's great to appreciate droppers expecially those who reciprocate your drops aswell. For some bloggers they have mastered the game of entrecard and know very well who reciprocate and who's not. If you just started joining entrecard and don't have not form any routines i think the great place to start is to know who are the consistent droppers in your site and make sure you reciprocate with their drops this is the start of a great relationship of dropping (You both gain both friendship and credit).

Today, i would like to appreciate my top 10 droppers above in no particular order....thank you guys.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP