Subscribe Here RSS or Email

6/4/08

A Big Thank You

0 comments Buzz Here


Now it's my turn to say a BIG Thank You to all of my regular droppers. If you are going to look at the number of drops i got from them it's something that i really appreciate it's shows consistency and loyalty.


So guys all of you deserves a shout out from my site and i thank you all.
Dropper # of drops
Turnip of Power 30
Fendy's BitComet Blog 30
On The Bricks 30
Chica & Pumuckl - Funny Cats in Egypt 30
Mommieshome.net 29
Squeaky's - Madmouse Blog 29
The Path to the Pegasus Letter 29
The Success 29
CK Marketing 29
MamaFlo's Place 29

I added everyone to my blogroll. Thanks once again.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP