Subscribe Here RSS or Email

6/15/08

I Finally able to made my very own vector images

0 comments Buzz Here
Do you remember the post Vector Graphic Image manipulation which are free to download -- I have said that i have not tried Gimp yet, though i suggested to download them because i know that their is a great value of this software...will, now i can vouch that this software are very -very useful. If you can't afford Adobe Gimp is for you.

If you are a kind of person like me who loves designs, vectors and drawings or even you just love doodling then download them. In my other site i started Freebie Friday because i get addicted making vector images, i will put a few images here for you to download if you like and to see what i am talking about.

With this images i used inkscape to draw and then i used gimp for background using gradients and brushes, It's fun and addictive. Please check the vector images i made.

To check more here's the link of my Friday Frebbie; Frebbie Friday 2.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP