Subscribe Here RSS or Email

6/23/08

Arte y Pico Award For TBN

0 comments Buzz Here
I would like to say thank you from Mamaflo, she passed me the Arte y Pico Award, aside from the award itself; she gave a very wonderful and kind word about my site and i am truly honored, inspired and happy at the same time that i able to help some bloggers like mamaflo. I would like to share here the reason why she gave me the piece of this award:

"The Buzz Nutter because I've learned so much from this blog. The atmosphere is upbeat and positive and if you ask a question, you get a response - What a novel approach!!"

Isn't it sweet!

What is Arte y Pico Award?
"The "Arte y Pico" award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others."

Now it's my turn to pass this wonderful award to 5 bloggers who inspires me in their special way.

BlogU - Because she is a great help to every blogger, If one blogger ask for help she makes a great explanation quick and easy to follow.

BloggerBuster - I learned so much from her site...she always have find of new ways to make blog a better place.

Cheaper By The Half Dozen - Her site is entertaining, i find her a great inspiration for mums. Imagine having six kids, In my motherhood side she inspires me.

Eyespi20 - Because her site is easy on the eye. A straight forward blogger with great content.

My so called life - I Love visiting her site because she have a great talent in photography, a very positive atmosphere.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP