Subscribe Here RSS or Email

6/26/08

Table of Content For Your Site

0 comments Buzz Here
This is a very useful hack. Can you see my Table of Content? look at my sidebar, click show the table of content -- so....what do you think? do you like it?.

Hans from Beautiful Beta works really hard for this. If you want to put a TOC in your blog so that you readers can easily find the content that they want you can follow the simple steps BlogTOC Widget Released, If you have more than 100 post read this beyond the 100 post limits.

I decided to just link you to the original post instead of posting them here because the instruction is very clear and easy to follow but if you have trouble i can still help you. You can change the background color to match your site and the border if you wanted too. Just look at the TOC CSS and look at the background and border and change them to your liking.

I hope you find this information useful.

Update: At the moment, i removed the TOC because it's not working....not sure whats the problem, will be posting soon as i find out.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP