Subscribe Here RSS or Email

7/22/08

One (1) Brownies Template Available

0 comments Buzz Here

To those who love dark template, this is yours. I love the color combination. Widget Friendly and Ready.

Buy for $20 Only!

Top of the page

Footer Page


Layout: 3 column, horizontal navigation menu
  • Title tag changes for better optimization
  • Post Summary ready
  • Static Page Ready for about me, contact page etc...
  • customized twitter page
Hope you like it...only one template available -- once sold will be taken from the list.

If you don't like the color but like the layout you can ask for particular color you like. Just message me.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP