Subscribe Here RSS or Email

7/29/08

Just Finished a Template

0 comments Buzz Here
I am back, i have been very busy this week but feel great. It's a great achievement, i just finished a template after all the problem i encountered. I would like to say thank you to Debra for such a great lady and friend, she helps me make this template possible and it's a great experience.
Have you meet person who really knows exactly what she wants? Well, i just work with her...i really adore her from being a women who really knows how to execute her wants and follow what she wants, Her first site is Mamaflo's Place it's her personal site taking about her life and family then she decide to have a second site, Please visit her site Passport2cruising.com you will learn a lot about cruise liners, vacations and more...i love to travel and that is what me and my husband will definitely do when we get the chance.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP