Subscribe Here RSS or Email

9/4/07

Review of Affiliate Cash Secrets

0 comments Buzz Here
Here's another way to earn easy money online it's called Affiliate Cash Secrets. When I first heard about Affiliate Cash Secrets, I actually laughed at the title.

“Oh no”, I thought, “another how-to-make-money program aimed at unsuspected newbies...I bet it’s going to be another fluff-filled report without any real, actionable information.” I became even more suspicious when I read the product's sales letter. It makes some pretty big claims, and I really didn't expect the product to deliver on any of them…

BOY, WAS I EVER WRONG!

I'm ready to admit that my initial negative perceptions were misplaced. Yes, I bought the product. I downloaded it, opened it up, started reading...and was absolutely blown away! I've never seen anything that goes into so much step-by-step, do this then do that, detail. And the thing is, the report can help not just newbies, but intermediate level marketers as well. It’s very rare that I can recommend a product as being a good buy for the majority of people, but in this instance I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that Affiliate Cash Secrets is an excellent investment for nearly anyone who wants to make money with their own internet business.

You can also learn a lot about the core principles of affiliate marketing here. Probably one of the biggest secrets I picked up is how to build an opt-in list and I've never really understood how to go about it – until now.

Oh, and there's another thing here that newbies can really appreciate:

How to design squeeze pages. That's something you don't see any one cover on the nuts n' bolts level, but Affiliate Cash Secrets actually gives you a complete squeeze page system with templates and brandable reports that you can give away to your subscribers.

Is there anything I DON'T like about this product? Well, maybe one or two things. The first being that I didn't come up with this product myself and the second being that it’s in PDF format.

The only reason I'm complaining about the PDF format is because Affiliate Cash Secrets isn't exactly a 'short report'. It’s literally a book-length manuscript with tons of screen shots and how-tos. You pretty much have to print it out in order to follow along. I went through two ink cartridges printing it out myself. That said, I should also tell you that Affiliate Cash Secrets isn't a “make money in 15 minutes from now” deal either. This information works, but you do have to learn, first, and you've got to put this stuff into action. It might take you a week...it might even take you a month. If you want to make real money, then its worth whatever amount of time you have to invest, though.

So, if you're looking for an ultimate money-making blueprint, you need to check out Affiliate Cash Secrets. It really does deliver on what it promises. It’s priced fairly, too.
Oh, and I forgot to mention there is a Quick Start Guide with screen shots and tutorials to help you get started right away.

Verdict: Highly recommended. And don't forget to buy extra printer paper.

Here’s the link: http://affiliatecashsecrets.com

To your success!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP