Subscribe Here RSS or Email

3/28/09

Only great minds can read This...

6 comments Buzz Here


TThis is weird, but interesting!

If you can Ared this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe Out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
At Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a wrod Are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit Pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the h uamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Lveae yuor cmmoent, in tihs form of wirtnig...see if you can do it too! jsut for fun.

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

Denise Lee said... at 31/3/09 07:53

I was surprised that I could read this with no effort. But I'm not gonna type that way :-)

MamaFlo said... at 16/6/09 06:10

Cool, I could read probably 98% of the words.
Maybe I'm brighter than I thought ;)

Post a Comment

I really love to read your thoughts, Reminder though that I Moderate my blog, If your intention is only to spam think twice.

For those that will comment because you want to share your thoughts i really appreciate your time. "Dofollow" Rules.

 

  © Blogger template 'tbn' by thebuzznutter 2008

Bring me to TOP